Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Presentation for elementary school students about raspberry pi

One of schools near my home was looking for "Experts" on programming. So I volunteered for a half hour presentation. The expected audience was around fifth grade but I got second grades, which wasn't a big problem.

When it came to "Mine craft" on raspberry Pi, kids were excited. lol. If they could understand how interesting it is to do the python programming in it, it could go much better.

I don't know how much those kids learned from it but it was a great experience on my end. I am also proud of myself for doing something good for the community.



I was little hesitant to put "I made those games" because I cannot claim the full credits but this is for kids whose language is limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Tomorrow may not come, so I want to do my best now.